Where is God in a coronavirus world?
John Lennox is an Emeritus Professor of Mathematics and Philosophy of Science at the University of Oxford. In this short yet profound book, he examines the coronavirus in light of various belief systems and shows how the Christian worldview not only helps us to make sense of it, but also offers us a sure and certain hope to cling to.
The book is available to purchase here
Joe Henegan from The Good Book Company has blogged about five creative ways
you could use Where is God in a Coronavirus World?
during national lockdown.
Could you try any of these?
1. Start a virtual book club with friends and encourage every member to get a copy for themselves.
2. Drop it through letterboxes when you're doing your daily exercise (in a safe and hygienic way, of course).
3. Leave a pile at your local bus stop/shopping centre/community centre.
4. Leave a pile on your doorstep with a sign for postal workers, delivery drivers and bin-men offering them a free copy.
5. Post a photo of it on social media or your neighbourhood WhatsApp group along with a quote from the book.
I'm sure you can think of more!